IT competence since many years
Dipl.-Ing. Werner Wüpper
- In 2000, he founded WMC Wüpper Management Consulting GmbH together with Ellen Wüpper and has been working for the company as managing director since then.
- He studied informatics and worked over many years in leading positions for large German companies, including Siemens Nixdorf, debis PCM Systemhaus AG and m+s AG.
- His broad expertise in the areas of compliance, risk management, holistic information security and data protection makes him an experienced consultant to many managers and board members of leading international companies and organizations.
- Since 2008, the development of “QSEC” has been guided by the idea of offering his customers the best possible support for their tasks and providing them with a tool that supports the complex challenges in the field of data protection, compliance and IT risk management in the best possible way.
- Werner Wüpper is an active member of TeleTrusT Bundesverband IT-Sicherheit e.V. and leads the association’s Information Security Management team.
+49 40 650 33 6-11
Management of sales and marketing
- Ellen Wüpper founded WMC together with Werner Wüpper in 2000 and is co-owner of the company.
- She gained many years of sales experience in leading positions at large German corporations such as Siemens, Siemens Nixdorf and Fujitsu Siemens.
- At WMC she is responsible for sales, marketing and personnel.
- In 2008, she was appointed to an honorary position at the Handelskammer Hamburg and since then has been active in the committee for digital economy for the HK Hamburg.