qsec® is a multi-norms solution with focus on GRC & ISMS. qsec® contain all aspects and tasks of the various norms and standards.
With qsec® all companies, which have to work according to different norms (e.g. quality, security, environment, energy), instructions, legal requirements, internal company standards and customer requirements, get the best possible support in ONE IMS (integrated management system).
The IMS Software qsec® combines the single, issue-specific norms and modules from all management systems. In addition to the ISO/IEC 27k set many different requirements of norms, editing the quality management (ISO 9001) or the environment management (ISO 14001) is possible.
All required modules for the edit of norms and standards…
- Master data (organization, scope(s), employee, roles etc.),
- Compliance (standards, laws, guidelines etc.),
- Information Assets (business processes, information, asset groups),
- Risk Management (based on the requirements ISO/IEC 27005),
- Measure Management (integrated proposed measures to all taks),
- Business Continuity Management (Business impact analysis, gap analysis, emergency planning etc.),
- Security Incident Management(assignment of security incidents to asset groups and risks),
- Document Management (availability of all documents in every part of the system, also in connection with external DMS),
are completely available in qsec®. The software is web based and flexible assigned to various company specific requirements.
QSEC® as integrated management system – advantages
- Uniform company-wide data basis;
- Multi-norms compliance;
- Measure proposal „Best Practices“/ sample of documents;
- High transparency of the status of all activities;
- Continuous improvement through the PDCA-cycle;
- High degree of adaption on individual requirements of organization structure;
- Coordination of measure implementation and cost savings through summary of similar measures;
- Decision support of the management documentation of the maturity level and detailed reporting about dashboards and reports;
- Increasing of efficiency;
- Prevent redundancies;
- Uniform procedure;
- Savings of resources, time and costs;
- Usability and workflow support all participants;