Within BCM (business continuity management) you execute the BIA (business impact analysis) – and analyze your business processes and the impacts of failures and administer your documentation for the emergency planning.
Impact Analyze / Investigation of risk acceptance level
For every regarded process an impact analyze will be executed for each possible impact category. The period for the impact assessment (maximum process disruption period [days]) is defined for all processes over all systems (for example 30 days).
The scale depends on the typical damage process of the company’s business processes in the industrial sector.
An extract of the features:
- Individual visualization of inspection areas
- Visualization of processes for the BIA assessment
- Capture the specifications for MTPD, RPO, etc.;
- Assessment of business processes upon the criteria for finance, reputation, legal control (individually adjustable);
- Calculation of criticality;
- Visualization of gap analysis (to be-/as is RTO) and creation of measures for each asset group;
- Determination of emergency planning and emergency tests for critical business processes;
- Check and assessment of the documentation for critical asset groups (IT emergency plan, operations manual, disaster recovery plan), individually adjustable;