QSEC®- ISO norms and standards – implementing requirements exactly
QSEC enables t to work in accordance with the requirements of national and international ISO norms and standards.
Starting from the
- Data protection (EU GDPR),
- Information security management (according to the requirements of ISO 27001 or BSI standard (IT-Grundschutz)) and
- Business Continuity Management (according to the requirements of ISO 22301)
QSEC’s multi-norm compliance enables users to work sustainably according to a wide range of specifications for different work areas.
QSEC offers the possibility to integrate different company- and industry-relevant
- legal requirements,
- national and international norms and standards,
- industry requirements,
- internal guidelines and
- proprietary standards
to manage in ONE software solution and thus
- to establish an uniform methodical procedure
- to create transparency,
- to use synergies,
- optimize resources,
- optimize costs.
You can work in QSEC according to the requirements of the following ISO norms and standards:
Overview of ISO norms and standards in QSEC®