QSEC® Version 6.4
ISMS, GRC, Data Protection, IMS and IKS – „All-in-one”
- Management and control (Governance),
- avoidance of risks (Risk Management) and
- Simultaneous fulfillment of binding regulations and laws (Compliance)
are a complex and comprehensive challenge in companies. The task definition reaches far beyond a purely technical consideration.
Business processes, organization and the human factor have to be considered!
Achieve sustainable improvements for your organization through the tool-supported implementation of your information security processes!
“The implementation of these requirements with ‘standard tools’ – such as Excel – is about as complex and uncomfortable as the handling of financial accounting with a T-account […]. Today, modern software support offers workflow, wizard and task support in information security and data protection management and ensures that the specialist departments can also participate in the information security process in a user-friendly manner. This is the only way ISO/CISO receives sustainable support in its area of responsibility”. Dipl. Ing. Informatik Werner Wüpper | Managing Director WMC
If you are looking for an ISMS tool and want to
- Reduce risks,
- Securing corporate values,
- Reduce liability,
- optimize costs internally and externally and
- want to improve the image of your organization and gain the trust of your business partners…
… then QSEC® is the optimal support for you!
QSEC 6.4, our latest software version, is now available!
- New standards in administration for individualization and customer-specific setup: Customer-side extensions possible in all modules, including individual filter functionalities.
- The business process mode in risk management lists for the process owners all associated risks
- Extended evaluation options in all modules
- Documented integration through the Web-DAV function
- Extended reporting functionalities
QSEC® the ISMS-, GRC- and data protection tool is a complete solution for the economic setup and operation of all compliance activities according to international » standards « such as ISO 27001 and ISO 27005 and/or BSI standard (IT-Grundschutz).
QSEC® offers: Compliance Management, IT Risk Management, Security Incident Management, Data Protection, Document Management, Business Continuity Management and Business Impact Analysis –
- methodically flexible,
- multi-client enabled,
- with extensive content, best practices, sample documents and much more